A post represents a single file that's been uploaded. Each post can have several tags. If you have an account, you can also add a post to your favorites.
There are two post types: mod posts and image posts. They can be accessed on their respective pages by clicking Mods or Images menu items at the top.
A mod is a post type that represents information about a mod for certain game(s), usually an outfit mod. Each mod in addition to tags can have primary image, image gallery, description and download links.
- Primary image is reference to "image" post which used as thumbnail when browsing mods on search page
- Gallery contains references to additional images depicting a mod
- Download links are used to find where mod can be downloaded (usually mod author's website)
An image is a post type that represents single image file. Each mod in addition to tags can be referenced by mod by specifying that image is mod's primary image or adding image to mod's image gallery.
How to search
Searching for posts is straightforward. Simply enter the tags you want to search for, separated by spaces.
Example: searching for skyrim outfit will return every post that has both the skyrim tag AND the outfit tag.
There are several search options that can be used besides tag search.
Find mods by nameExample: name:night will return mods that contain text "night" in mod's name. This option is only available for mod search.
You can also use wrap mod name in quotes if you want to put spaces: name:"summer flirt".
Find images related to modExample: mod:123 will return images related to mod with identifier "123" (you can look up identifier on mod's page). This option is only available for image search.
Find posts in user's favoritesExample: favorited_by:admin will return posts that were added in favorites by user with name admin.
Find posts uploaded by userExample: posted_by:admin will return posts that were uploaded by user with name admin.
- TES V: Skyrim (released in 2011) and newer TES V: Skyrim: Special Edition (released in 2016) are split into two seperate game tags: skyrim and skyrim_se, respectively. TES V: Anniversary Edition (released in 2021) shares skyrim_se tag because SE and AE mods are mostly compatible with each other.
- Body type tags are split into different tags for Skyrim and Skyrim: Special Edition. For example cbbe means CBBE body type for Skyrim and cbbe_se is CBBE body type for Skyrim: Special Edition. This split allows differentiating between two games.